The Game Show – virtual team building
The Game Show is a fun and entertaining quiz game in which the participants compete in knowledge and speed in a safe game environment.
The questions are adjusted to fit the purpose of the activity and the participant’s backgrounds. Therefore, The Game Show can be used purely for its entertainment value or as a segment that combines the entertaining elements with customized questions about the company’s history, products, values, colleagues or other relevant topics that include elements of education.
The participants are introduced to the game in an online meeting room. Here they will be met by a vigorous host that will explain the aim of the game. The host will be present during the entire event – and facilitate the quiz from start to finish.
The rules are simple and therefore it does not take long before the competition itself can begin. Now the participants are going to go through multiple rounds each with questions that have a specific topic as a turning point. the number of rounds and questions are adjusted accordingly to duration and edition.
The categories are organized based on your desire but could for example be:
- Know your colleague (Customized for you – only in plus edition)
- The values of the company (Customized for you – only in plus edition)
- Quickest on the Internet
- Energy and CO2
- UN’s 17 Global Goals
The way in which questions are asked and answered will change throughout the quiz so you are guaranteed a varied and tempo filled quiz where the participants are activated.
If you choose the science category you will for example in the plus edition be put through to our laboratory set where a co-host will ask the participants a question based on a scientific experiment that has been set up in our laboratory. Thereafter, the participants can answer what they believe to be the correct answer before the experiment is performed LIVE – points are awarded afterwards.
Continuously throughout the game, we will show the leaderboard – but nothing is settled before after the last round.
The game ends with a big finale in which the winner is named and celebrated with a certificate and confetti.
The purpose of the game:
- To emphasize the importance of cooperation, strategy, and communication.
- To exercise and strengthen cooperation in teams.
- To show the frustration that can easily occur when lacking communication.
- To illustrate solutions in a bigger perspective.
- To function as an entertaining feature.
We take care of questions for the quiz, setup etc. through the entirety of the game. The game is facilitated virtually and LIVE from our own physical sets by our hosts.
Depending on the chosen edition we will throughout the game use different sets from where the participants will be asked some of the questions.
The host welcomes and introduces the participants to the quiz. The host will be present throughout the entire game and will continuously guide the participants. Everything takes place in our online meeting room and it requires no preparation from the participants. The participants only need access to a computer with internet access and a camera as well as a cell phone with internet access.
Before the game begins we have people ready on a certain phone number to aid any participants that may experience unexpected technical difficulties.
As the questions can be customized The Game Show have multiple possible uses.
The game is especially well suited for teams and companies that work remotely and need a fun and entertaining break whilst also strengthening the sense of community and solving some questions.
The game is developed for businesses, and the quality and difficulty level is set accordingly.
Examples of possible uses:
- Entertaining segment as an ending to a virtual meeting.
- Entertaining segment as an ending to a physical meeting – where we join virtually.
- A fun break in a hybrid meeting where the participants are participating both physically and virtually.
- As a fun break in a webinar where you desire renewed energy.
- Virtual activity that strengthens the relation and knowledge of your colleagues.
- A competition that tests the participants in a given topic – in a fun and safe way.