We send you a link to the virtual meeting room well before we meet. It is easy for everyone to access. We will be ready by the phone if there are any unexpected technical problems.
Everyone meets virtually in our meeting room and our facilitator introduces you to the game. Separated into minor teams the participants compete in ready knowledge of the Global Goals as well as in specific and low-practice action proposals that can be implemented in the company.
The proposals are assessed on the basis of several parameters, the points are settled and today’s Global Goal Ambassadors are chosen.
Global Goals Challenge
– virtual team building
In the Global Goals Challenge, you and your colleagues will meet virtually and compete in trivia knowledge of the Global Goals, while having to generate suggestions for specific actions that contribute lead to achieving the Global Goals in your business. The game can be used regardless of whether or not you have chosen Global Goals.
Our planet is a lovely place, but it is easy to forget how much it has to offer as we are constantly reminded of the challenges we face on a daily basis – from inequality to poverty and climate change. We must preserve all the good that exists in the human race and put an end to all the things that takes hope away from us. That is the reason why the world leaders met in 2015 and launched the 2030 Agenda: 17 Sustainable Development Goals. This is important to all of us. And we are all responsible for being part of the change. But how?
Governments all over the world have already agreed on the goals, and now it’s time for companies to give life to their ideas and solutions. In the Global Goals Challenge, you get to learn the Global Goals in a fun and different way, and come up with very specific and simple suggestions on how you can work with the Global Goals in your particular organization.
How the game works
After an introduction to the game and the framework, we test the participants knowledge of the Global Goals in a fun and learning way. This is done to set the mood and lower the parades – the Global Goals are not as complicated and unattainable as you would think.
After this, you will have a number of rounds, each dealing with a world goal. The number of rounds depends on the chosen edition and whether or not you have chosen your Global Goals, the number of participants and how much time you have available.
Each round introduces the participants to specific Global Goals – after that, you have to compete on trivial knowledge and actions that can be implemented in your organization. The suggestions are scored according to the likelihood of success – concrete and very simple suggestions that can easily be implemented will therefore prevail over flighty and complex visions.
Global Goals are very much about getting things done. Therefore some of the rounds are “Act now” rounds, where the groups must act on one or more of the Global Goals at once. The best actions are rewarded.
After completing the Global Goals Challenge, you will often have the feeling that the inclusion of the Global Goals is not out of reach. In a fun and competitive way, you get your focus and process kick-started, and in a playful way, you also get a number of ideas for easy implementation in the workplace and/or home workplaces.
The purpose of the game:
- Involve employees in working with the Global Goals.
- Increase employees’ willingness to work with the Global Goals.
- Ensure understanding and support from employees to work on the Global Goals.
- Make the Global Goals accessible in a “harmless” gaming environment.
- Create a sense of community and make people more aware of the company’s direction and values.
- Clarify the Global Goals and how to work with them.
- Turn thoughts into actions.
Content of the game
We take care of the gaming environment from start to finish. The game is facilitated virtually LIVE and our facilitator instructs and guides you as you play. Everything takes place in our online meeting room and no preparation is required for the participants. Participants simply need to have access to a computer with Internet access and a camera.
The game can be used in any organization that wants to get started with the Global Goals – and at the same time get employees involved in this process. In a fun, learning and competitive way, the focus will be on specific actions in the company. If Global Goals have already been chosen, the game will focus on these goals.
The participants become smarter and more involved in the work of the Global Goals, creating a common frame of reference.
All employees can participate in the Global Goals Challenge equally.
For example, the game can be used to:
- Kickstart work on the Global Goals in your company.
- Remote team building.
- Put the Global Goals on the agenda of the organisation.
- Identify specific actions to support the Global Goals.
- Activity for the Strategy Days.
- A break in meetings, courses or seminars.
- Activity for a theme day.
- Fun and educational activity for the summer party if you are already working on the Global Goals.
- To create common goals and a common direction.
- Educational and learning team building
- 4 – 200 participants
- 1 – 3 hours as requested
- English. (Other languages via interpreter).
- We provide everything needed
- Takes place in a virtual meeting room
- Increase knowledge and involve employees in working with the Global Goals
- Ensure understanding and support from employees to work with the Global Goals
- Create a sense of community and become more aware of the company’s direction and values
- Make the Global Goals specific and explain how to work with them
- Common frame of reference regardless of position in the organization
- Together – individually
- Collaborate in a different and virtual way
- Relationships with one’s colleagues are strengthened
- Train and strengthen collaboration in groups
- Serve as an entertaining event
Several departments or teams?
If you have several departments or teams that want to book a game at different times, we have the opportunity to make a dashboard that shows all results from the completed events.
That way, the entire organization can compete against each other.
Here are some options on how to start planning your event.
If your have any questions, you are more than welcome, to give us a call:
+45 71 99 81 81
(weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 CET / 9 AM – 3 PM CET)
Get a free quote and professional guidance from our event planners
Fill out the form below and one of our professional planners will call and help you find the right event for your team.
- More than 4.120 completed events world wide
- 98,5% of our customers would recommend us to others
- Get a 15 min free and in person demo meeting
- Available for booking 24 hours a day
Book a free 15 minute demo
Book a 15 minute personal demo session and hear more about the activities.
- Book the demo meeting directly in our calender
- You will get a swift presentation of how it works
- Gain insight into the games and their benefits
Book your event now
Have you already made a decision, then book your event now in our booking calendar.
Any questions? Give us a call
+45 71 99 81 81
(weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 CET / 9 AM – 3 PM CET)