We send a link
We send you a link to the virtual meeting room well before we meet. It is easy for everyone to access. We will be ready by the phone if there are any unexpected technical problems.
Relevant and educational dilemmas
The participants will work with realistic but fictional dilemmas thorugh different methods. The participants will work with concrete and practical suggestions that can be implemented.
Today’s trailblazers of culture
Lessons are learned, votes and points are tallied and we announce today’s trailblazer of culture.
DILEMMA – virtual team building
In the game DILEMMA the participants train one another in your company culture and values via a selection of fictional but realistic and work-related dilemmas.
The participants meet virtually and will be presented with different exciting dilemmas throughout the game. In groups, the participants must share opinions and perspectives, before they agree on what they think would be ‘best practice’ at your company.
DILEMMA is a dialogue game that makes use of what is called cognitive behavior training. Once we have discussed it with our company’s culture and values in mind, add our practical experience and bring our imagination into play – it will be much easier to deal with a situation, when it happens in real life. In DILEMMA, we use simple game elements so that everything is happening in a safe environment with room for different opinions.
We will adapt the game specifically to your event based on occasion, the desired outcome, duration and more.
How the game works
After our facilitator has introduced you to the game and the premises, we will start with some quick dilemmas to set the mood and let the guards down.
Afterwards, several rounds will take place, each with a dilemma that relates to the culture in the workplace. The dilemmas often touch on subjects such as cooperation, communication, and customer service.
We will set up the rounds in a way that makes them vary in duration, and vary in the way the dilemmas are dealt with.
DILEMMA is designed so that everyone will have a say at some point and so the participants do not influence each other. For example, the participants will in some dilemmas vote anonymously on the solution they agree most with. The discussions will be done under a set of rules that will make sure that there is a good tone throughout the whole game, and that tough subjects are easier to talk about. For the same reasons, all dilemmas are fictive but with the possibility to draw parallels to your own everyday life.
Along the way, the participants will identify concrete suggestions to actions that can contribute to the ‘best practice’ that has been agreed on in the different groups. The suggestions should comply with your culture and values – no matter if you have written or unwritten values. The actions will also be rated for their value and possibility for success after the implementation. Throughout the game, the groups will have the opportunity to vote on each other’s actions.
After having completed DILEMMA, you will often have several concrete suggestions that create value and are easy to implement in the workplace.
The aim of the game:
- Work-related dilemmas are discussed in a safe game-environment before they happen.
- Provide understanding for one another’s perspectives, and why others might act differently than one self.
- Create a sense of community and gain knowledge of your company’s direction and values.
- Make your company’s value concrete as well as how to work on the values.
- Inspire each other to solve things in new ways.
- Demonstrate that challenges often can be solved in many ways, and that diversity makes your company strong.
Content of the game
We take care of the gaming environment from start to finish. The game is facilitated virtually LIVE and our facilitator instructs and guides you as you play. Everything takes place in our online meeting room and no preparation is required for the participants. Participants simply need to have access to a computer with Internet access and a camera.
As DILEMMA is adapted to the specific desire of outcome, duration, and which topics should be in focus, the game has a lot of possible uses.
The game can be used by all organizations that proactively wish to train employees in different challenges and problems before they occur. The participants get to know each other better, the culture and values of your company, and this will create a common framework.
All employees can participate in DILEMMA as equals.
The game can for example be used as:
- An activity during i.e. a staff meeting or a strategy day.
- Concrete team building exercise.
- A focus on service in the organization.
- A short break during an online meeting.
- Introducing new employees.
- Kick-starting a project.
- Creating new energy in the organization.
- Creating common directions.
- An entertaining element with ethical/moral/entertaining dilemmas.
Questions? – Feel free to call us at +45 71 99 81 81
- Educational and learning team building
- 6 – 500 participants
- 1 – 3 hours as requested
- English. (Other languages via interpreter).
- We provide everything needed
- Takes place in a virtual meeting room
- Understanding of others’ views
- Relationships with one’s colleagues are strengthened
- Focus on company culture and values
- Common framework in solving work-related dilemmas
- Common frame of reference regardless of position in the organization
- Concrete ideas to actions that are based on common direction
- Together – individually
- Collaborate in a different and virtual way
- Train and strengthen collaboration in groups
- Serve as an entertaining event
Several departments or teams?
If you have several departments or teams that want to book a game at different times, we have the opportunity to make a dashboard that shows all results from the completed events.
That way, the entire organization can compete against each other.
Here are some options on how to start planning your event.
If your have any questions, you are more than welcome, to give us a call:
+45 71 99 81 81
(weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 CET / 9 AM – 3 PM CET)
Get a free quote and professional guidance from our event planners
Fill out the form below and one of our professional planners will call and help you find the right event for your team.
- More than 4.523 completed events world wide
- 98,5% of our customers would recommend us to others
- Get a 15 min free and in person demo meeting
- Available for booking 24 hours a day
Book a free 15 minute demo
Book a 15 minute personal demo session and hear more about the activities.
- Book the demo meeting directly in our calender
- You will get a swift presentation of how it works
- Gain insight into the games and their benefits
Book your event now
Have you already made a decision, then book your event now in our booking calendar.
Any questions? Give us a call
+45 71 99 81 81
(weekdays between 9.00 – 15.00 CET / 9 AM – 3 PM CET)